CANCELLATION RULES AND POLICY
1. The client named CONTRACTING PARTY is responsible for the reservation. Be aware that infants, children and teenagers up to 16 years old, traveling in Brazil must be accompanied by a relative up to 3rd grade (father, mother, siblings over 18, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents): a document proving the grade is required. Some companies ask permission from both parents. Therefore, it is important to check the requirements in advance.
2. The slots for IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 sold by Opalatur, called CONTRACTOR, are optional and may be sold together with the travel package. In case of cancellation of the package, the registration will also be canceled, and the CONTRACTOR must inform the event organizer of the cancellation of the package with registration. The same also refers to the companion with registration.
3. Both the registration and the travel package are non-transferable. In the case of the package with accommodation and registration for the companion, the same rule of non-transferability applies, with the possibility of canceling the registration if there is a change of this guest with registration.
4. When the CONTRACTING PARTY submits the reservation request, it is important to pay attention to the subsequent sending of e-mails which the CONTRACTOR will inform the stages and status of the Reservation Request, in this way, it is the responsibility of the CONTRACTING PARTY to check his email box and Spam box.
5. It is important for the client, to be carefully informed about the services purchased, as well as whether or not it is included in the respective price.
6. If there is no confirmation of payment for the reservation or even no communication by the CONTRACTING PARTY within 2 business days after sending the payment information on the Reservation Request, the CONTRACTOR reserves the right to cancel this order.
7. The final confirmation of the reservation will be carried out by issuing the electronic ticket (s) (in the case of air tickets) and / or sending the booking confirmation email, which is the voucher, whichever is applicable . Omitted cases and special payment conditions will be evaluated by the CONTRACTOR.
8. If any item in the reservation is changed, it must be done exclusively by email. The CONTRACTING PARTY must clearly inform the requested changes and, in the event of a difference in the amount of the reservation, this must be paid directly to the CONTRACTOR. Changes are subject to availability and must be requested up to 30 days before the event date.
9. The CONTRACTOR acts as an intermediary between its customers and service providers, declining its responsibility for any and all problems, losses or damages, resulting from fortuitous or force majeure cases, such as earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, floods, avalanches and others phenomena of nature, strikes, disturbances, quarantines, wars, situation of public calamity, disturbance of order, major accidents, modifications, delays and / or cancellation of air routes due to technical, mechanical and / or meteorological reasons, on which the CONTRACTOR has no power of forecast or control.
1- Cancellations and requests for credit or refunds will only be accepted when communicated via email by the CONTRACTOR.
2- If the CONTRACTING PARTY chooses to cancel the Reservation, the following penalties will apply as a fee cancellation:
- Cancellations at least 60 days before the check-in date at the hotel will be charged with a penalty of 20% of the value of the package. *
- Cancellations between 59 and 31 days before the date of check-in at the hotel will be charged with a penalty of 30% of the value of the package. *
- Cancellations between 30 and 15 days prior to the check-in date at the hotel will be charged with a penalty of 40% of the value of the package. *
- Cancellations between 14 and 8 days before the date of check-in at the hotel will be charged with a fine of 50% of the value of the land package. *
- Cancellations less than 8 days before the check-in date at the hotel will be charged with a penalty of 100% of the package value. *
- “No show” will not be refundable for any amounts paid.
* for payments made by credit card, the administrative fee applied by the credit card operator will be added.
Cancellation of Packages with registration:
1- For packages with registration, when the request to cancel the registration occurs before it takes place on the Active.com website, the refund of the registration will be made by the race organization, following its own cancellation rules. The value of the package will follow the cancellation rules mentioned above.
2- For packages with registration, when the request to cancel the registration occurs after being effective on the Active.com website, the cancellation of the registration must be requested to Unlimited Sports, being submitted to the cancellation policy of the race organization.
Declaration of acceptance:
When formalizing the Reservation Request, the CONTRACTING PARTY agrees and agrees with the payment method, general conditions described and cancellation rules.
1- When the CONTRACTING PARTY carries out a transaction on the CONTRACTOR's website, as part of the purchase and sale process, personal information such as: name, e-mail and address, etc. When accessing the website, the CONTRACTOR also automatically receives the internet protocol of the computer, IP address, in order to obtain information that to analyze the flow of the website.
2- When providing personal information such as name, telephone number, CPF and address, to complete a transaction, or place an order and after carrying out actions, it is understood by the CONTRACTOR that the CONTRACTING PARTY is in agreement with the collection of data to be used by the company .
3- Email Marketing - in these emails the CONTRACTING PARTY may receive news about the packages and other updates. Communications from the CONTRACTOR as well as from companies partnering with it, may occur to talk about news or inform about new products or services that may be of interest to the CONTRACTING PARTY.
4- If the CONTRACTING PARTY wants to withdraw his consent, after supplying his data, to receive email marketing, contact the email or click on the item UNSUBSCRIBE in the email marketing received.
5- In order to protect your personal information, the CONTRACTOR takes all necessary precautions and follows the industry's best practices to make sure that they are not improperly lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.